Friday, December 8, 2006

Phew....

So while I was browsing around on the internet waiting for Krystal to get online, you know, NOT writing... grrrr... I found a list of LESBIAN fantasy novels. LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!! *excited squeal* I was beginning to be afraid I was the only one writing this stuff. So I can relax. I mean, the market for that type of book is still limited, but not as limited as I thought, you know? Of course, the library out here doesn't have a single one of them, which sucks. There were quite a few I was interested in. Especially this series called "Tales of Emoria". The main character is a tortured soul, kind of like the main character of my book. It would have been interesting to read that author's take on the whole "broody lesbian" angle. Oh well. So I've been stuck on the same scene for days in my book. And what I've been able to write is so good I can't bring myself to take the scene out. So I don't know what to do. I can't move forward and I can't move back either. GRRRR!!! STUPID WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: