Sunday, February 4, 2007

The List

I don't have anything interesting to blog about but I'm trying to blog every day, so I thought I'd post some of the things that are on my "To Make" list right now.

1.) I love this bag. It's the Brea bag from Berroco. But since I'm usually doing a lot while I'm knitting I haven't yet found the concentration to start this bag.

2.) I'm actually going to start this sweater as soon as I have a couple of projects off of the needles. It's the "Cardigan for Merry" from anny purls. I'm not sure what yarn I'm going to use yet, but I know none of the stuff in my stash is going to work. The only thing I have that would get the right gauge is baby blue and I am so sick of that baby blue yarn right now...

3.) This isn't a knitting pattern, but it's on the list so... Anyway, it's the Wee Bunny from WeeWonderfuls.

4.) This is the latest addition. It's the "Sweater Bag" from Lionbrand. I love cables, can you tell??

No comments: