Thursday, June 21, 2007

Survey!

10 Years ago.......................

1.) How old were you: 11 going on 12
2.) Where did you go to school: West Homes Jr. High School
4.) Where did you live: Millersburg, OH
5.) Where did you hang out: Home or at Dani's house
6.) Did you wear glasses: Yep. I'd just gotten them that year, I think
7.) Who was your best friend: Dani or Tasha or Tiffany or Tricia
8.) Who was your regular-person crush: Ummm... I think his name was Damon but I don't remember his last name.
9.) How many tattoos did you have: None.
10.) How many piercings did you have: Single ear piercing on each side
11.) What car did you drive: None
12.) Had you been to a real party: Not yet no
13.) Had your heart broken: Not yet.
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: I was a kid! lol

Five years ago.......................

1.) How old were you: 16 going on 17
2.) Where did you go to school: I don't remember. Loudonville, I think
3.) Where did you work: I didn't
4.) Where did you live: Millersburg
5.) Where did you hang out: Home, with friends
6) did u wear glasses? Yeah
7.) Who was your best friend: Ummm... Krystal? Or that freaky Wiccan girl I hung out with whose mom thought she was some goddess reincarnated. No, really. lol
8.) Who was your regular-person crush: I don't remember the name of the one guy but there was this other guy named Lee that looking back think was totally ugly. lol Oh, the first guy's name was Andy!
9.) How many tattoos did you have: none
10.) How many piercings did you have: Double ears
11.) What car did you drive: None
12.) Had you been to a real party: One or two
13.) Had your heart broken: More than likely
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Very single

Present Day.......................

1.) How old are you: 21, 22 in a month
2.) Where do you go to school: I don't right now. Would like to train to be a midwife in a couple of years
3.) Where do you work: Nowhere
4.) Where do you live: Saskatoon, SK
5.) Where do you hang out: Home, with Zana sometimes.
6.) Do you wear glasses: Yeah. Would like to get contacts if our insurance would cover them. I'll have to ask about that when Dylan gets his new glasses
7.) Who is your best friend: Dylan, Krystal
8.) Who is your regular-person crush: Uh... Dylan? lol
9.) How many tattoos do you have: 1
10.) How many piercings did you have: triple ears
11.) What car did you drive: I rock the bus baby! lol
12.) Had you been to a real party: Not recently
13.) Had your heart broken: A couple of times
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divor
ced/Bitter: Very married

No comments: