Friday, January 26, 2007

OMG MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

*blood curdling scream*

I hate my hair... Yes, if you know me then you know of the intense love hate relationship I've had with my hair over the past year and a half. I've gone back and forth, to cut, not to cut... Well, now that the wedding has happened and all that... KISS IT GOODBYE!!!

I can't take it anymore. I've been sitting here for the past two hours not knitting but detangling this oddly colored mess that I call my hair. When Dylan gets home and I've detangled it all I'm going to have him take a picture of it. I'll post it on here so you guys can tell it goodbye. Because next week after he gets paid it's gone. I know how much he loves it, but I just can't handle it anymore. My neck and head hurt all the time, I've got some weird scalp thing going on which I think stems from having my hair stay wet for days if I can't properly care for it right after I shower and from not being able to brush my hair as good as I need to, and I go through so much freaking conditioner. I've had a new bottle of conditioner for about 2 weeks and I've already used at least 1/5 of it. I mean, yes, it's cheap store brand vanilla stuff, but that's why I don't buy expensive hair stuff! I just use it up too fast! And I've been wanting to dye my hair since forever. I miss my black hair. Or maybe I'll go for a dark brown or something. I just have to get the bleached out parts chopped off.

In other news...

I finished Mom's socks and made a mitten and a sock. I'm going to sit down and make the other sock when I get off of here and then the other mitten. And possibly a hat. Why? Well, because I found this great book called "The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns" by Ann Budd. Basically it's the basic patterns for things like hats, gloves, mittens, socks... You just figure out your gauge and the size of the thing you want to knit then find the numbers you need on the chart. I need a copy of this book for myself. I remember seeing this book at McNally Robinson when Dylan and I were there last April, so maybe a trip across the river when I have some spending money is in order.

Hanson was on Deal or No Deal the other night and MY GOD is Taylor's hair... gay. *snicker* I still love Hanson, but that guy has been needing an intervention for YEARS.


Ike and Zac were lookin studly, as usual. Well, Zac's hair kind of resembled a toupee... but that hardly detracted from his studly-ness... I didn't watch all of it cause that show just irritates me for some reason. But it was pretty cool seeing them on something that isn't an episode of Much Music "Nosedive" lol

No comments: