Monday, October 1, 2007

Krystal's Good Thing of the Day

Ok, so my bestest friend Krystal tries to post one good thing a day and she couldn't come up with something, so I told her I'd post a good thing for her. Here's Krystal's good thing.






It's Olivia, surprise surprise. lol I took these pictures at the hospital yesterday. For scale purposes imagine a large orange. That's about the size of her head. Here little hands and feet are maybe an inch and a half. I was in awe. She is the tiniest baby I've ever seen in my life. My hands are itching to hold her. Poor kid is going to have big feet though, I think. We'll see.

Hey, I even have an FO to show you! Double goodness!





Pattern: Infant Felted Mocs
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool Merino in Rosewood (leftovers from my stripey shawl)
Hook: H

I love these. They were so quick and ended up looking almost like little jelly beans. lol

I gave Zana and Doug the baby presents I had finished up until now yesterday. I think they both really loved the baby bolero and the slippers amused Doug a lot. He even put one of them on Erin's big toe. Now I just have to finish up the two baby blankets I'm working on and do a couple of little things to fit a 5lb baby (what she'll weigh when she gets to come home).

No comments: