Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jesus in a Mango!

Ha ha Krystal, I used it before you did... If you're not in on this particular little joke just... nevermind me. Really. I'm... I'm just not right. *grin* Moving on...

This post today is actually about Krystal. I was looking back through my blog archive and I found this post and and it got me thinking. I'm insanely proud of Krystal. She's doing things that I couldn't have done when I'd been knitting as long as she has. I think she's actually pretty much caught up to me in knitting skill. I'd still beat her in a knitting race, but she's starting to catch up to me on that one too. Which I think is pretty freaking awesome. Sometimes we get a little competitive (possibly why she caught up to me in skill so fast? lol) but that's all part of the fun. Plus I love her like the sister I never had and always wanted so it's great that she and I are into the same thing now. Well, that and Hanson. But we're not going there because then I'd have to tell you how jealous I am of the fact that she's going to a Hanson concert very very soon. Anyway, enough with the mush. I'm gonna go read a book and eat mac and cheese. lol

No comments: